nzeka-labs.com understands how important the privacy of personal information is to our users. We understand that your privacy matters and we respect your privacy choices.
Information Collected About You
We may collect “Personal Information” about you – such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or health information – in the following ways:
When you sign-up for newsletters or other communications from nzeka-labs.com;
When you participate in an online survey; or
When you provide personal information in a community area or other public forum.
We may collect “Non-Personal Information” – information that cannot be used by us to identify you – via Cookies, Web Beacons, nzeka-labs.com mobile device applications and from external sources, even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to nzeka-labs.com.
How Information Collected About You Is Used
We may use information we collect about you to:
- Respond to your inquiries and send you administrative communications;
- Obtain your feedback on our sites and our offerings;
- Statistically analyze user behavior and activity;
- Provide you and people with similar demographic characteristics and interests with more relevant content and advertisements;
- Conduct research and measurement activities;
- Send you personalized emails or secure electronic messages pertaining to your health interests, including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities from nzeka-labs.com; or
- Send you relevant offers and informational materials on behalf of our sponsors pertaining to your health interests.
We may combine Personal and Non-Personal Information collected by nzeka-labs.com about you, and may combine this information with information from external sources. Third parties may also use Non-Personal Information in order to display advertising that reflects the interests and preferences of our user community.
With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
nzeka-labs.com will not disclose any Personal Information about you unless specifically agreed to by you or:
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order;
- To our vendors and suppliers in the course of their provision of products or services to nzeka-labs.com;
- In the event of a corporate change in control resulting from, for example, a merger, a sale of assets, or bankruptcy; or
- In special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or others.
nzeka-labs.com does not make your Personal Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
How Do We Secure and Retain Your Information?
We have put in place technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. The nzeka-labs.com Web Sites are not designed or intended to attract children under the age of 13. The nzeka-labs.com Web Sites do not collect Personal Information from any person we actually know is under the age of 13. A parent or guardian, however, may use nzeka-labs.com Health Manager to establish a personal health record and a nzeka-labs.com Health Manager home page for a minor. The parent or guardian is solely responsible for providing supervision of the minor’s use of nzeka-labs.com Health Manager. The parent or guardian assumes full responsibility for ensuring that the registration information is kept secure and that the information submitted is accurate. The parent or guardian also assumes full responsibility for the interpretation and use of any information or suggestions provided through cancercurework.com Health Manager for the minor.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site!
nzeka-labs.com may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the nzeka-labs.com website (“nzeka-labs.com Site,” or the “Site,”) will mean you accept those changes.
The Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
The contents of the nzeka-labs.com Site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from nzeka-labs.com’s licensors, and other material contained on the nzeka-labs.com Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the nzeka-labs.com Site!
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. nzeka-labs.com does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by nzeka-labs.com, nzeka-labs.com employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of nzeka-labs.com, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
The Site may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Site.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
Use of Content
nzeka-labs.com authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material on the nzeka-labs.com Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use if you include the copyright notice located at the end of the material, for example: “©2013, nzeka-labs.com, LLC. All rights reserved” and other copyright and proprietary rights notices that are contained in the Content. Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items accessible on the cancercurework.com Site may be included elsewhere within the Site and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference.
The Content is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Title to the Content remains with nzeka-labs.com or its licensors. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of nzeka-labs.com. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to nzeka-labs.com and its licensors. Certain content on this site is licensed under U.S. Patent No. 6,585,516.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
Advertisements, Searches, and Links to Other Sites
nzeka-labs.com may provide links to third-party web sites. nzeka-labs.com also may select certain sites as priority responses to search terms you enter and nzeka-labs.com may agree to allow advertisers to respond to certain search terms with advertisements or sponsored content. nzeka-labs.com does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. nzeka-labs.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the nzeka-labs.com Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. nzeka-labs.com does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the nzeka-labs.com Site.
Notice and Takedown Procedures; and Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting nzeka-labs.com’s copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, nzeka-labs.com maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Site who are repeat infringers.